Thursday, October 13, 2011

(RE) The End

 "The season is coming to an end". And as much as I would love to get to sleep in every morning, and have an extra three hours to do my homework, I still hate giving up high school polo for the rest of the year...
I read this from Ben's blog. Yes, sadly the water polo season is coming to an end. You could basically say my life is ending. Polo consumed most of my days and kept me busy. After the seasons over all I have is school. I've complained all the time about how tired I always was because of polo but I'm going to hate waiting for next years season to start. I agree with Ben on loving to have an extra three hours to do homework and just have time to myself. But I think I'm going to miss being busy. Having no time to myself and always busy kept me tired, which allowed me to sleep at night. I guess it's time for more sleepless nights. Swim season is coming up in Spring but in my opinion swimming is just awful. Doing twenty laps of the same stroke is just unbearably boring. And since swim season is going to be in the spring the sun will probably be out more which'll make me darker than I already am. I kind of hate it when people tell me how I am, its not like I've never realized it.

At least Club season is starting to keep me occupied three days a week. I hope to improve in water polo over the club season since I still have a lot to work on. I try to push myself to get better and I've seen improvement. Going to morning practices have helped me got a lot stronger even though I hate waking up at 5 in the morning. Even after all the aches, pains, falling asleep in classes because of high school polo I'm going to miss this years season.

No comments:

Post a Comment