Wednesday, September 7, 2011

(BC) Hola chico

My name is Cody Le. I am full Vietnamese. I was born in Oakland, California. I moved around a little bit a eventually ended up here in the most exciting town ever, Alameda. I’ve basically lived here all my life and I’ll be honest there isn’t much to talk about. I attend Alameda High school which I hate since its school. People tell me that I’m hilarious and I guess after hearing that so many times I like to believe it. I’m not trying to sound conceited but I laugh at my own jokes on occasion.  I don’t exactly like to make new friends since I hate being with too many people. I find it quite annoying. I’m finding that being less social at school is actually enjoyable.

Academics aren’t really my favorite but I give them my effort. I kept an average 3.0 GPA my freshman year which I find pretty pathetic since it is the easiest year of high school. Hopefully I get my shit together this year and work harder. Surprisingly history is my favorite subject since I actually like to listen in lectures unlike whereas in math I could care less what we are learning. English is more of a meh. Writing is probably one of my biggest weaknesses overall. I actually find free writing one of the hardest things to do in my opinion since I find it really hard to think of things to talk about or I just find it awkward that someone is going to read what I am thinking.

Since I was young there wasn’t a sport that I really enjoyed until I joined the high school water polo team my freshman year. I mean I’m not great at all. I think I actually kind of suck but whatever I don’t care I think it’s fun. I’m not that athletic since I have pretty bad asthma but that’s also my great excuse for when I’m lazy as hell in practice.

I’ve been a pretty musical kid all my life. I started playing piano when I was around 7 or 8. You could call me a typical Asian boy I don’t care; I actually found it quite enjoyable when my father wasn’t forcing me to practice. I really enjoy listening to music and probably couldn’t live without it. Music helps me concentrate, pumps me up my adrenaline, allows me to ignore people and it’s just really enjoyable I guess.

Speaking of my father I forgot to talk about my family. I live with my pop, mum and brother on Bay farm Island. My family isn’t those stereotypical Asian families who slap their kids across the forehead if they don’t A’s, thank god. Surprisingly my parents are pretty chill and hilarious compared to other families in my large family. There is nothing too interesting in my family.

I used to be a real social guy. Usually people always love making friends and being the kid who knows everyone. As I’ve gotten a little older, not saying I know much but I’m starting to hate people more and more. I guess I just find staying at home, never answering my phone and just watching movies all day better than trying to make plans with people I barely like. Speaking of movies, I’m kind of a movie fanatic. I love Ferris Bueller’s Day off and it’s probably my favorite movie of all time. Oddly its older than me. Basically on the social aspect. I dislike most people.

Well that’s enough of talking about my fabulous life.  Time to talk about all those high school academic goals. Since I slacked off like a dumbass last year I hope fully will approve a lot academically. I really hope I can focus on school and do a lot more. I’m sorta looking forward to see if I don’t totally  fuck up this year.

2 comments:

  1. u r gunna b amazin child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you are pretty humorous, based on this post alone.
    Keep it up, dude.
    And yesssss, please don't eff up this year, it'll be such a pain in the butt for you.
    But yeah, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete